Wednesday 22 April 2020

Wednesday April 22, 2020.

Another day done! And 1/2 way through the week! You are all doing so well, I'm very proud of you and please remember to email me when you're feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious! We will get through this together :)

Assignment review:
Due today:
Procedural writing
Math- tenths, Hundredths and Thousandths- Lesson 2

Due Friday:
Social Studies- 2 journals for the week
Math- Tenths, Hundredths and Thousandths- Lesson 2 Consolidating Questions
Reading- assignment- Metaphors and Similes

Literacy- Front Line Workers assignment- Due Monday April 27th by 1:00! SUBMIT!
Science Research Project has been extended to Friday May 1!

Have a great day everyone, talk to you tomorrow :)

There are a number of students that I haven't heard from in awhile or seen any work. I will be calling those people tonight to check in, please remember that I'm calling from an unknown number, please answer me :)

Thanks for your continued support, 
Jen Lummiss

No comments:

Post a Comment