Tuesday 28 April 2020

Tuesday April 28th, 2020.

Today was another good day of several students asking questions about the Science and Literacy assignments. I have answered all of the questions up until now on either the Homeroom classroom or the Literacy classroom. If there are still questions, I will be back online around 7:00 and will check the Homeroom classroom.
Have a good day and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Assignments that are due tomorrow:
Math- Ratios
Literacy- Poem/Song Lyrics (explanation about ques. #7 is on the Literacy Classroom)

Due on Friday:
Social Studies Journals
Science- Research Project
Literacy- Reading assignment

Tomorrow's assignments will focus on Literacy and Math, they will be due on Thursday so that not everything is due on Friday. Next week I'm going to space it out a bit differently, I don't like how this week is going with assignments on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Have a great rest of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment