Sunday 5 April 2020

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you are excited about tomorrow!! I am hoping that everything will work out, fingers crossed!

I will be online from 8-9am, if you are awake, please log in to the google homeroom classroom and we can have a check in and say hello to everyone! Remember that this time will be used as my office hours, so tomorrow this will be very basic. However, please make sure that you are logged on from 1-2pm, where we review the expectations, assignments and day to day learning. Tomorrow will focus more on reconnecting, saying hi and learning how we are going to continue with online learning.

Moving forward, you are not expected to be logged on from 8-9am unless you have questions, want to share something or are looking for feedback. Our learning and lessons will take place from 1-2pm.

Since we can not use any type of media that has a camera, we are very limited with the communication tools that we are allowed to use. Hopefully this will change as we continue, but for now most of our communication will be you watching videos of my lessons and then working independently on the tasks. I am hoping to post different videos so that you have access to all of the lessons just in case you are not able to be online from 1-2 every day.

Please keep in mind that we are learning as we go and things will probably change as we figure out what works and what does not. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss any tasks, difficulties that you are experiencing or have other questions. I will be checking my emails throughout the day and will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your support during this journey, I am looking forward to reconnecting with everyone tomorrow!

Stay safe, be healthy,
Jen Lummiss

No comments:

Post a Comment