Thursday 16 April 2020

Happy Thursday April 16th.

Hi everyone, thank you for a great day! 
I hope that you are still doing well and getting fresh air. Remember that it is really important for you to be taking breaks from screens and go outside, in any capacity! 

Literacy- Procedural Writing Task- Due Friday (rough copy) Final with feedback from someone else- Due Wednesday April 22
Literacy- Reading- Due tomorrow
Science- Watch the video by Monday April 20
Social Studies- 2 Journal per week- Make sure that you are actually submitting your assignments so that I cangive you proper feedback!
Math- tenths, hundredths and thousandths due Monday. Yesterday's work due today. 

I know that I am supposed to be teaching all subjects below, but I will add it in slowly. Next week we need to add Science, let's start with that and go from there!

Health- Not going there yet!
Drama- Hhhhhhmmmm I feel like we all have enough drama in our life right now!
Gym- Do what you can, go for a walk, stop and do push ups on a commercial, do crunches when you're hungry or bored, and see how many PROPER burpees you can do when you get out of bed... Follow Mr. D's plan, if you're submitting something to him, submit it to me as well :)
Dance- Dance like no one is watching! :)

Have a great afternoon!! As always please email me if you need to talk, vent, ask questions or hear my kids scream- sometimes in a good way, sometimes not! :)
Jen Lummiss

No comments:

Post a Comment