Thursday 2 April 2020

More information...

Hi everyone, I hope that you are continuing to stay healthy and active while at home. I have recieved a few emails about the times that I have suggested for our class and learning to begin on Monday. I understand that 8:00am is an hour before school, I am also trying to figure out what will work best for me and allow me to give you my undivided attention. With my 2 little kids at home, I'm sure you can agree that getting time on the computer will be challenging! What I can offer is to switch the learning time and the office hour. Therefore, Monday morning I will be online from 8-9am and willing to talk to anyone that is awake and logged in. Then every day from 1-2pm, I will teach the lessons. As always I will also be online after 7:00pm editing your work and providing feedback. I hope that this will support everyone's learning and excitement to return to learning on Monday. I am sorry for causing any stress that may have occured with the suggested schedule. This will be a learning curve for everyone, including me and I hope that you are up for new experiences, challenges and fun times as we continue on this journey together.
Stay well, talk soon,
Jen Lummiss

No comments:

Post a Comment