Tuesday 19 May 2020

Tuesday May 19th

Thanks everyone for a great day, we found out today that we will continue learning like this until the end of June. Stay positive and remember the positive things that we researched during our Social Studies journals!
Make sure you hand in all of your assignments that are due today! I am still missing several Social Studies reflection journals!

I have been asked to hand out all of the assignments on Monday's instead of waiting for the day to assign different work. I have assigned what I can so far. There are certain lessons that I can not assign early because I use your previous assignment to prepare the next, based on questions and the amount of support needed.

I have assigned our final Health unit task 1, today. Technically we will "do" health on Thursday's and you'll have a week to complete it.

Please pay attention to the due dates, I feel like having all of the assignments at once might be overwhelming and you may miss due dates and assignments. Structure your days accordingly, and make sure you save time to go outside and get some fresh air. The warmer weather is coming!!! YAY!!!

Today the following Assignment are due:
Math: Algebra and Patterning Lesson 2
Social Studies: Reflection Journal
Science: Task 2

This weeks agenda:
Tuesday- Literacy and Science
Wednesday- Math and Social Studies
Thursday- Literacy and Health Classroom code: dzj55or
Friday- Math

Today's assignments:
Literacy- Poetry Lesson 6- due Thursday May 21
Science- Flight Design Challenge- Due Tuesday May 26

No comments:

Post a Comment