Tuesday 26 May 2020

Happy Tuesday!

I am still missing 7 Math assignments from yesterday! I will be assigning a new math lesson tomorrow, it's a big lesson so I'm going to give you until Monday for this lesson. Please also make sure that you are actually submitting your assignments. Some of you are not pressing that final "turn in" button, which gives me access to see and comment but I can't return it to you... So you don't see my comments.

Have a great rest of the day! IT'S SO HOT!! Try to stay a little cool, drink lots of water!

Today's Assignment:
Literacy- Poetry lesson 8- Simile

Due yesterday:
Math- Lesson 4- Still missing 7!

Due today:
Literacy Lesson 7- Onomatopoeia
Science- Flight Design Challenge

Due Wednesday:
Math- Lesson 5
Social Studies- task 1

Due Thursday:
Health- task 1
Literacy- Lesson 8 Simile

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment