Wednesday 27 November 2019

Wednesday Nov. 27, 2019.

I have removed the "subscribe by email" from my blog. Due to the boards privacy policy, we can not ask you to share your personal emails with us. Therefore, I will continue to use the blog because students have access to their homework, I am not sure if you will continue to get a notification if you have already signed up? If there is a message that I need to ensure that parents see, I will send it out through an Edsby broadcast which you will receive as an email notification. Then you will have to sign in to blogger to see the message. If anything changes and students gain access to Edsby, I will switch and let you know. I will also be able to share more evidence of learning pictures through Edsby.
Thank you for your patience while we figure all of this out!

Literacy:
The rubric and due dates for their Giver Essay have been shared in the google Literacy classroom.
Introduction paragraph and thesis due on Friday
100 Points Projects are due on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment