Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday Nov. 13, 2019.

Happy Progress Report Card Day!!!! Progress Reports are coming home today!

There is not much homework tonight, but Literacy points projects ARE still DUE tomorrow! We are down to two more weeks of projects, students are expected to have 100 points by Nov. 29. Please double check that your child is on track and has a plan about which assignments they are going to be completing. I will also be conferencing with all students between today and tomorrow.

Math:
We worked on practice questions today, we will continue this tomorrow, but then it is due at the end of the period. The assignment is in google classroom.

Next Week:
Science Test will be on Thursday or Friday, we will review on Monday.
Math final assignment- no test will be started on Monday and completed by Friday.

Thank you to all of the parents that have signed up for an interview, I am looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow or Friday. I still have a couple of appointments available for those of you that have not yet booked an appointment. Parent, teacher, student communication is very important for your child's success!

We participated in the Edsby workshop last night, it was really informative. The only issue that I found was that the students do not have access to the platform. Therefore, I will continue to use blogger for homework and general information, if there is something that I feel is email worthy and not for the students, I will send a message through Edsby. Thank you for your support as I tested it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment