Tuesday 3 September 2019

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!!! 

I am very excited to be back at school with a new class. I had a wonderful summer at the cottage, now I am relaxed and ready to begin our learning journey over the course of the 2019-2020 school year. We have a lot of things planned, different assignments, field trips that support our learning as well as special guest speakers and presenters during the year. 

Please remember to review the blog every night. This is where I will communicate information about homework, due dates, up coming events, classroom challenges, and world events that will support your understanding and learning in our different subjects. 

I hope you have a great year, please feel free to contact me whenever you need to, my door is always open. 

Mrs. Lummiss

No comments:

Post a Comment